The following exercise is designed to explore your idea from a few different angles and see if there are any gaps in what you want to achieve as well as what you know for sure.
- Write down what you want to do 3 different ways
- Crystallise your idea by describing 3 reasons why you must try this idea
- Add a dash of common sense and write down how you are going to do it in 3 steps
- Reduce the risk of things not working by addressing each of the challenges above with a way to overcome them
- Turn up the heat on your idea to see if that reveals any hidden properties that need to be addressed. For example, name 3 potential challenges that could prevent things from moving forward